Jeep Brand Wins ‘Best SUV Lineup’ for the Second Year in a Row
Not a single person can disagree with the fact that Jeep is known for its legendary 4×4 capability. With over 80 years of experience, it’s evident why the American automaker earned Newsweek’s 2022 ‘Best SUV Lineup’ for the second consecutive year. Furthermore, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, and Grand Wagoneer earned top honors in their competing categories.
“The Jeep brand’s newest SUV models blend high-class, stylish interiors with the latest comfort and convenience features while never compromising on technology or off-road prowess. With new, bar-raising models, including fresh electrified 4xe options, Jeep was the obvious choice for Best SUV Lineup this year.”
-Autos at Newsweek, Senior Editor, Eileen Falkenberg-Hull
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee earned the Best Two-Row SUV because of its dashing interior and spotless capability.
The 2022 Jeep Wagoneer earned the Best Premium SUV award because of its seating capacity with room for eight passengers and unparalleled towing capabilities.
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer offers a luxurious passenger experience and revolutionary technology earning the lush SUV Best Full-Size SUV honors.
“To be recognized by Newsweek that the Jeep brand is the ‘best SUV brand’ for two years in a row is a testament to what we set out to do every day – deliver the best, most capable SUVs. From the new, electrified Wrangler 4xe and Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, to the first-ever three-row Grand Cherokee L, the Compass, Renegade, Cherokee, Gladiator, and the all-new premium extension with the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer, the Jeep brand offers a capable and rewarding SUV for every customer.”
-Head of Jeep Brand North America, Senior Vice President, Jim Morrison
The Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, and Grand Wagoneer feature the legendary automaker’s award-winning Uconnect 5 infotainment system. In addition, the system is Stellantis’s most sophisticated in-car technology with five-times-faster operating speeds, new content, and better customization.
During the evaluation process, the Newsweek staff evaluated vehicle features and specifications. The vehicle features and specifications accounted for 75% of the judges’ scores, while the remaining 25% came from first impressions. Moreover, once vehicle scores were averaged, it rendered a product line score which then determined that the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, and Grand Wagoneer were the best in their respective categories. Three cheers for the best.
Come Test Drive your 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
There’s a 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer custom-made for your adventure here at Miami Lakes Automall . Here at Miami Lakes Automall, we have all buying, trading, and leasing options to meet your purchasing needs. Our new vehicle inventory or certified pre-owned vehicles speaks to the volume Miami Lakes Automall holds to fit your desires. However, if you already have a beautiful baby needing some fine-tuning, you’ve come to the right place, and our service department is unmatched. Our service experts at Miami Lakes Automall are warmer than a fresh cup of coffee. Miami Lakes Automall has been here since 1982. So please stop by today to drive the car of your dreams.
Photo Source/Copyright: Jeep