Inside the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4Xe
As Jeep makes monumental strides toward Zero Emissions to Freedom , the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe embodies the automaker’s transcendence perfectly. The 2023 model year is the most technologically advanced 4×4-capable Grand Cherokee from the legendary automaker to date. Additionally, the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe delivers 25 miles of all-electric range and 56 miles per gallon equivalent (MPGe).
For the 2023 model year, Jeep builds on a historic SUV with the all-new 4xe architecture, plug-in hybrid powertrain, new exterior design, refined interior, and first-to-market technologies. Not only does the Grand Cherokee 4xe change the future of the full-size segment, but the SUV joins the likes of the Grand Cherokee and three-row Grand Cherokee L on the road to expansion for the Grand Cherokee lineup.
It’s as if Jeep could read the minds of earth preservers worldwide, as the Grand Cherokee 4xe provides the same experience as the Grand Cherokee with fewer emissions. Additionally, the Grand Cherokee 4xe is an icon that other automakers wish they could duplicate. The Grand Cherokee delivers legendary 4×4 capability, the full-size segments leading capacity, versatility, plus advanced safety features. Furthermore, the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe E features Select modes: Hybrid, Electric, and eSave. So no matter what the journey entails, 4xe enthusiasts are limitless when customizing the hybrid powertrain best suited for the road ahead.
Here’s a look at our favorite features from the all-new 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe.
New for the 2023 model, the Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe offers the Trailhawk trim for 25 miles of all-electric Zero Emission Freedom and 56 MPGe plus the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk’s 4×4 capability. The Grand Cherokee Trailhawk 4xe easily conquers the Rubicon Trail through the all-electric power of Electric Mode. The Trailhawk trim features:
- Quadra-Drive II 4×4 system with two-speed transfer case
- Rear electronic limited-slip differential (eLSD)
- Selec-Terrain traction management system
- Selec-Speed Control
- 10.9 inches of ground clearance
- 24 inches of water-fording capability
- 47.4:1 crawl ratio
- 25 miles of all-electric range and 56 MPGe
- Blue tow hooks
- Blue-accented 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires
- Glare-proof black-and-blue matte “Trailhawk” hood decal
Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe drivers can customize their trip to the powertrain that works best for the journey. So it doesn’t matter what the road ahead entails; whether it’s commuting, off-roading, or long-distance, the Grand Cherokee 4xe will prevail.
- Hybrid: Gathers torque from the electric motor and gas engine. The Grand Cherokee 4xe’s powertrain optimizes battery and engine power to render the ultimate union of fuel efficiency and performance.
- Electric: Functions on zero-emission electric power only until the battery reaches the minimum charge or the drivers require more torque, which then engages the engine.
- eSave: The engine is the number one priority, so the Jeep SUV saves the battery charge for later use. Furthermore, the driver can alternate between Battery Save and Battery Charge.
Over 110 advanced safety and security features are inside the Grand Cherokee 4xe. Standard safety features include:
- Full-Speed Collision Warning with Active Braking and Pedestrian/Cyclist Detection
- Rear Cross Path detection
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Active Lane Management
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist
- Advanced Brake Assist
- Blind-spot Monitoring
- ParkView rear back-up camera
- ParkSense rear park assist sensors with stop
- Switch-activated electric park brake
- Tire-pressure monitoring
- Night Vision camera with pedestrian and animal detection
- Intersection Collision Assist
- Drowsy Driver Detection system
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition
- 360-degree Surround View camera system with front and rear washers
- Active Driving Assist (L2) hands-on-wheel and eyes-on-road automated driving
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Lineup consists of four trim levels: 4xe, Trailhawk 4xe, Overland 4xe, and Summit 4xe. In addition to the trim levels, the Grand Cherokee 4xe’s exterior colors include Baltic Grey, Bright White, Diamond Black, Ember, Hydro Blue , Midnight Sky, Rocky Mountain, Silver Zynith, and Velvet Red.
Come Test Drive your Jeep Grand Cherokee
There’s a Jeep Grand Cherokee custom-made to your adventure here at Miami Lakes Automall . Here at Miami Lakes Automall, we have all buying, trading, and leasing options to meet your purchasing needs. Our new vehicle inventory or certified pre-owned vehicles speaks to the volume Miami Lakes Automall holds to fit your desires. However, if you already have a beautiful baby needing some fine-tuning, you’ve come to the right place, our service department is unmatched. Here at Miami Lakes Automall, our service experts are warmer than a fresh cup of coffee. Miami Lakes Automall has been here since 1982. So please stop by today to drive the car of your dreams.
Photo Source/Copyright: Jeep
Posted In: Jeep