Meet the All-New 2017 Jeep Compass, a Capable And Compact SUV
The all-new 2017 Jeep Compass is just as great as we thought it was going to be. The Jeep Compass is capable, fuel efficient, and better looking than ever before. The Compass should be released any day now and you will want to keep an eye out for it at Miami Lakes Jeep. Check out the details below.
Details, features and highlights of the 2017 model
- Two engine options: a standard 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine or a upgraded 2.4-liter Tigershark I4 engine.
- Amazing fuel economy with up to 30 mpg highway for the base engine.
- Several transmission options: a nine-speed automatic transmission for 4X4 drivetrain models, a six-speed automatic transmission for 4X2 models and a six-speed manual transmission option for both 4X4 and 4X2 models.
- Over 70 available safety options.
- 16-inch wheels wrapped in all-terrain tires.
- Available tech features include Uconnect, touchscreen, backup camera, drivetrains
New Compass Trailhawk
The Trailhawk name isn’t new to the Jeep brand, but it is new to the Compass lineup. The Trailhawk is a highly capable off-road version of the Compass with Trail Rated badging.
- The Trailhawk comes standard with the more powerful 2.4-liter engine.
- The Trailhawk comes with tow hooks (two in the front and one in the rear).
- This model also comes with skid plates, a higher ride, off-road tires, and larger 18-inch wheels.
- The Trailhawk comes with Jeep’s Active Drive Low 4X4 system and Selec-Terrain system. The selec-terrain system has a variety of off-road options that adjusts traction depending on terrain (modes include auto, snow, sand, mud, and rock). The Active Drive system comes with features like a brake lock differential, a rear axle disconnect, and a more controlled throttle response when needed in low traction situations.
Pricing for the all-new 2017 Jeep Compass starts at $20,040 and increases to about $25,400 for the 2017 Compass Trailhawk
* Keep an eye out for the new Jeep Compass at Miami Lakes Automall and for now feel free to check out our inventory of Jeep Compass vehicles here . *
Previous Post Pros and Cons of 4×4 and 4×2 Drivetrains Next Post A Trek Across Africa in a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
0 comment(s) so far on Meet the All-New 2017 Jeep Compass, a Capable And Compact SUV