Now that spring is just around the corner, Jeep is gearing up for some fun in the sun with two new Jeep special editions. Initially introduced as a special edition in 1988, the new Jeep Wrangler Islander makes a comeback for the 2021 model year. Jeep also introduced the 2021 Jeep Renegade Islander special edition. Both the Renegade and Wrangler Islander deliver iconic Jeep 4×4 capability with a unique upbeat style, beach-themed accents, and summer-fun features.
“Our Jeep enthusiasts expect legendary Jeep 4×4 capability, and they also embrace the Jeep brand’s fun ‘go anywhere, do anything’ adventure lifestyle. With Surf Blue accent stitching, Islander-embroidered front seats and available white three-piece hardtop on the Wrangler, you can’t help but think summer and the beach life when you see these new Islander special editions,” said Jim Morrison, Vice President, Jeep Brand North America.
Now that the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander returns after an 11-year hiatus, this is what the model’s offering buyers. Based on the Wrangler Sport S trim, the Wrangler Islander is available in either two- or four-door configurations and comes standard with:
- Jeep Command-Trac 4×4 part-time, two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio
- 17-inch Rubicon aluminum wheels in Silver Finish with all-terrain tires
- Rubicon Rock Rails
- Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Dual-zone temperature control
- Exterior accents include a Tiki Bob hood decal, while interior details include black cloth seats with an embroidered Islander logo and Surf Blue accent stitching, and a Ceramic White mid-bolster.
- Available white three-piece hardtop
- Optional Islander Plus Package by Mopar adds front/rear grab handles, cargo tub liner, solid sunbonnet top and Tiki Bob soft spare-tire cover
The Jeep Wrangler Islander comes in Billet Silver, Black, Chief, Granite Crystal, Bright White, Firecracker Red, Hellayella, Sarge Green, Snazzberry and Sting-Gray shades.
Now, for the first time ever, a Jeep Renegade Islander edition joins the brand’s lineup. Based on the Renegade Latitude trim, the Renegade Islander comes with the following standard accents and available features:
- Available Jeep Active Drive full-time 4×4 system
- 19-inch Silver Alloy wheels with all-season tires
- Dual-pane panoramic sunroof for ultimate open-air freedom
- Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Exterior accents include a Tiki Bob hood decal, while interior details include premium black cloth seats with an embroidered Islander logo and Surf Blue accent stitching
- Keyless Entry with panic alarm
- Remote start system
- Available Alpine White painted roof
The Jeep Renegade Islander comes in Bikini, Jetset Blue, Glacier and Omaha Orange shades.
Now available through local Jeep dealers such as ours at Miami Lakes AutoMall, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander has a starting MSRP of $33,370 (two-door) and $36,870 (four-door), while the Jeep Renegade Islander starts at $27,430. All prices exclude a $1,495 destination fee.
All 2021 Jeep vehicles come with the standard Jeep Wave premium owner loyalty program that brings them into a special Jeep club of exciting benefits and exclusive perks. Dedicated 24/7 support is a big component of the Jeep Wave program. Jeep Wave program perks include:
- Three years of worry-free maintenance at Jeep dealerships, including oil changes and tire rotations
- 24/7 support via phone or online chat
- Vehicle protection including 24/7 roadside assistance and first-day loaner coverage
- VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events
Ready to get behind the wheel of your very own beach-themed Jeep vehicle? Visit us at Miami Lakes Jeep to find out more about Jeep’s latest inventory. Schedule your test drive today and follow Miami Lakes Jeep on social media to be the first to know about Jeep’s latest news and offers.
Photo source/Copyright: Stellantis
Easy Related Posts
Anticipation Builds for the Newest Jeep Gladiator
Jeep continues to persevere as pioneers in a constantly evolving market. For example, Jeep now ...read more
The New 2022 Jeep Compass
The new Jeep Compass was unveiled at the 2021 Chicago Auto Show. The Compass welcomed ...read more
Say Hello to the No.1 Best-Selling PHEV In Q2, The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Reports are in The second quarter of 2021 has been kind to the new Jeep Wrangler ...read more
Jeep Takes a New Approach to Promote its all-new Wrangler 4xe
Jeep partnered with industry leader Volta Industries, Inc. -- a commerce-centric electric vehicle charging networks ...read more