At Miami Lakes Automall, work comes first – but we also like to have a little fun! Here is a list of seven must-try bars in South Florida.
- South Florida Brew Bus: South Florida Brew bus is a little different from the last four places. That is because it is not a place, but a bus that gives brewery tour for you beer lovers. Choose from five different tour options, available on Friday’s and Saturday’s. Some of the tours have free beer and water served on this bus. Other tours have free samples at each bar. This bus tour leaves from North Miami, schedule a tour today!
- Wet Willie’s: Wet Willie’s is a Daiquiri bar located in South Beach. Wet Willie’s has every frozen alcoholic drink you could imagine, food, and a lounge, and a VIP club. There is something for everyone.
- The Bar @ Level 25:The bar @ level 25 is a restaurant and bar located on the 25th floor (duh!) of the Conrad hotel in Miami. This location is a little more on the pricey and upscale side. However, they do have both a happy hour and a champagne hour. Relax here and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a balcony view of Key Biscayne.
- Radio Bar South Beach: Radio bar is great if you are looking for a laid back atmosphere. Enjoy food, drinks, and live DJs at this bar. From draft beer to carefully crafted beautiful cocktails, Radio Bar has it all.
- SHOTS Miami: If you like late nights, and lots of drinking this is the place for you! SHOTS Miami is open on the Wednesday-Saturday from 5pm till 3am. There are 12 different categories of drinks and shots to choose from, each of with having many options. This bar is located off NW 23rd street in Miami. Try it out! You are bound to have a great time.. (if you remember).
- Mangos: Mangos Miami a highly rated and talked about club and bar. There are many things to do including: VIP bottle service, celebration packages for special events such as birthdays and bachelorette parties, salsa lessons, dinner and shows. Whether you are from Miami, or visiting this is a Miami MUST!
- Clevelander: The Clevelander is a Miami icon. It is located at the Miami Marlins baseball stadium. This is a unique bar with a pool, and patio seating facing the field. For every game where a home run is hit a special $3,00 “Home run” special drink is offered. Group events can be held here, and there is also a brunch offered. Everyone should visit the Clevelander at least one time, even if you aren’t a Marlins fan (which you should be), it will be a lasting memory.
Photo source/credit: Shutterstock/L Galbraith
Easy Related Posts
The 2023 Chevy Bolt Takes The Cake As The Most Affordable EV
The Affordable Chevy Bolt The 2023 Chevrolet Bolt will soon serve as the most inexpensive electric ...read more
2023 Chevy Tahoe and Suburban Set To Receive GM's Super Cruise...Sort Of
The 2023 Chevrolet and Suburban have become the latest vehicles of General Motors to offer ...read more
GM Attempts To Regroup With Its New Bolt EV and EUV Ad Campaign
Bolt EV and Bolt EUV The parent company of Chevrolet, General Motors (GM), launched its new ...read more
Chevrolet Helps Untangle A Teen's Twisted Predicament
A few weeks ago in Elgin, Texas, it was a seemingly average day for 16-year ...read more