Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Shows Off Capabilities at Jeep Beach
Jeep Beach in Daytona was this past weekend and as always there were thousands of Wranglers showing off their capabilities on the obstacle course. However, there was one unexpected vehicle that stole the show and proved its capability to all at the event, the Jeep Renegade Trailhawk. We know this sounds surprising, but just check out the video for yourself posted on Youtube by Munnday86 (the Renegade is featured in the first few minutes)!
What makes the Renegade so capable? These off-road features:
- A powerful and capable 2.4-liter I4 MultiAir engine that puts out 180 horsepower.
- A one-inch lift, 18-inch wheels, and all-terrain tires.
- 8.7-inches of ground clearance, underbody skid plates, and 19-inches of water fording capability.
- Anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, and rain sensing wipers for safety.
- Active drive low 4×4 system: Provides a 20:1 crawl ratio, 4WD low mode for traction control, and a rear axle disconnect. The Trailhawk also features a selec-terrain system with five off-road modes (auto, snow, sand, mud and rock). The system allows the vehicle to provide the proper traction depending on the terrain.
- Two red tow hooks in the front and in the back come standard as well. Getting stuck happens, but it is never fun. So, always be prepared!
Interested in a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk ? Check out our all of our Jeep inventory at Miami Lakes Jeep here . If you already have a Trailhawk model, share your awesome adventure photos with us on our Facebook and/or Twitter .