Jeep is a proud supporter of the military, and why wouldn’t they be? The original purpose of Jeep vehicles served as military transportation and use back in the 1940s during World War II. With that being said, why not celebrate this Fourth of July Jeep-style?
Jeep Wrangler Freedom
The Jeep Wrangler Freedom edition is a military-inspired Wrangler trim that Jeep debuted in late 2012. Available in red, white or blue, the new Jeep Wrangler Freedom edition has several military-inspired details on the inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Command-Trac 4×4 System, which gives drivers the “freedom” to explore, even if that means going through challenging terrain.
- Premium soft top.
- Military-inspired star decal on the hood and rear quarter panels, along with an “Oscar Mike” fender badge.
- The vehicle’s seats have McKinley Leather trim, Sedoso fabric inserts and they are embroidered with the “Oscar Mike” logo.
- Red tow hooks.
- 18-inch mid-gloss granite crystal wheels.
- Available LED lights.
Jeep Incentives for Military/Vets
To show support for current military members and vets, Jeep has some great incentives on their vehicles. Check it out:
- $500 military bonus cash on select models is available for those currently in the military and vets. This offer only applies for new 2017 Jeep vehicles!
- If you are currently serving overseas, you may be eligible for even more discounts and will have a Jeep waiting for you when you return. These discounts are provided through the Military AutoSource program (MAS). Learn more here.
Interested in a Jeep? Check out our full and large inventory at Miami Lakes Jeep here. Happy Fourth of July!