If you are a fan of Chevy trucks listen up! There have been a couple news related stories going around that you are going to love to hear! Keep up with us on Facebook and Twitter for all things Chevy and Chevy news!
2017 Chevy Colorado ZR2s
The first piece of news is about the long-awaited Chevy Colorado ZR2. Chevy had told us that the first new Colorado ZR2 models have finally rolled off the assembly line and they are headed to dealerships! Check out our Colorado ZR2 inventory here. Haven’t heard about the Colorado ZR2? Check out the details below, chances are you will fall in love at first sight.
- The ZR2 is a beefed up and capable version of the Chevy Colorado, which was named Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year for two years in a row.
- The Colorado ZR2 is equipped with a 308-horsepower 3.6-liter V6 engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Two-inch lift, 17-inch wheels, and 31-inch Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires.
- Front and rear electronic lock differentials.
- A dynamic suspension spool damper from Multimatic.
Tweaks on the 2019 Silverado
According to spied photos provided by Automotive News, Chevy has made some tweaks to the interior and exterior of the 2019 Chevy Silverado. We knew there would be a re-design for the 2019 model year, but we didn’t know about specifics, until now. Here is what we know:
- The Silverado’s front end is a new shape and it is less rectangular than the current design.
- Headlights slant toward the center of the grills. The truck maintains a LED light strip below the headlights.
- A side exhaust was spotted and this shows us that GM is testing out additional engine options.
- Little changes to the interior. The display above the steering wheel was covered and unable to be spied which could indicate GM’s plan to change the digital screens (although this is still just speculation).
Interested in either of these trucks or another Chevy vehicle? Check out our large inventory of Chevy trucks at Miami Lakes Automall here.
Photo source: Motor Trend