The Family-Centered 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Embraces Our Furry Friends – Miami Lakes Automall Chrysler
img src=’https://di-uploads-development.dealerinspire.com/miamilakesautomall/uploads/2023/02/MP021_009MBsq8nqn26550uo3ueme5k1rt90-scaled-1-1038×576-1.jpg’ width=’1038′ height=’576′ alt=’The Family-Centered 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Embraces Our Furry Friends’/>
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pet Features
Chrysler is showing love to our furry friends…no family members, as we approach National Pet Day this week, April 11. The brand that’s won many automotive awards for its family-centered features in its Pacifica minivan is highlighting pet-focused features, as well as available Mopar accessories. These tools are all meant to “purr-fectly” accommodate our four-legged companions.
These pet-centered features on the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica have earned Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), It’s also been the most awarded vehicle and its segment over the last six years. These in-car excitements include:
- Rear Seat Reminder: This new and standard feature on the Pacifica recognizes When the rear doors are opened and closed before starting the ignition, it then alerts the driver using a chime sound, along with a message after the completion of that trip to check the back seats for passengers and/or pets.
- FamCAM interior camera: This technology allows parents to monitor their little ones (human or with a tail) in the rear seats and even has a way to zoom in.
- Stow ‘n Go seating: The Pacifica is the only minivan available with all-wheel drive and Stow ‘n go seating. It also has second and third road seats that fold flat into the floor, allowing for plenty of space for pet kennels or for pets to stretch a bit during long road trips.
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins: This makes it possible for pet food and accessories to be stored under the floor, providing an organized space.
- Stow ‘n Vac: This vacuum cleaner does an excellent job of cleaning up the messes that your pet/s might make.
- Hands-Free Sliding Doors/Liftgate: This hands-free access to the minivan is done by a simple kick under the door or the liftgate, simplifying the process of handling pets and personal items when entering the Pacifica.
- Pet Kennel: This Mopar pet kennel is lightweight and makes it possible for the safe transportation of pets and folds flat when it’s not in use.
There are plenty of other in-car features in store that are a bit more human-friendly. These standards include keyless entry/ignition, remote start, tri-zone automatic climate control, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, active noise cancellation, folding/stowable seats in the second and third rows, and a self-dimming mirror with a remote garage door opener.
Standard technologies encompass forward-collision warning, blind-spot monitoring, rear parking sensors, adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assistance, rain-sensing wipers, hill-start assist, and automatic high beams. It also has a plethora of airbags.
There is also a larger than life 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen with a 6-speaker audio setup. This system comes with wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto smartphone integration, Amazon Alexa compatibility, two USB ports, Bluetooth, and satellite radio.
Miami Lakes Automall
Those who are interested in the accommodating 2022 Chrylser Pacifica, can do so by viewing our online new car inventory on our dealership website. Once you find something that suits your particular needs, simply chat with a representative for further information and assistance.
Photo Source/Copyright: Stellantis Media