Jeep Expands Badge of Honor Program, Adds Many New Features
The Jeep brand announced it is expanding the Badge of Honor program via its mobile app, adding several new challengers for Jeep enthusiasts that are devoted to conquering numerous off-road trails. Created in 2013, the Badge of Honor program allows enthusiasts to earn digital badges as they conquer new trails. Trails allow enthusiasts to earn exclusive badges directly from Jeep, all while putting their iconic vehicles to the test. The expansion of the program adds seven new trails for enthusiasts to conquer, including Northwest OHV Park in Texas, Bearwallow in West Virginia, and in our very own state — Tread Lightly! Four Wheel Drive Wat in Florida! Overall, the brand’s Badge of Honor program offers a total of 56 trails, including some of the most renowned ones such as Hell’s Revenge in Moab, Utah, the Rubicon Trail in California, and Imogene Pass in Colorado.
“We created the Badge of Honor program as a fun way to interact with our loyal off-road Jeep enthusiasts, allowing them to do what they love most and earn unique trail badges for their vehicles. The program has really taken off and we often see Jeep vehicles with many different badges that represent conquered trails around the country. With continued program interest, we’ve expanded the Badge of Honor mobile app with many new features our customers will enjoy,” said Jim Morrison, Head of Jeep Brand — FCA North America.
The new-and-improved BAdge of Honor features include:
- A trail check-in system
- Seven new trails
- Ability to make physical badge requests
- Improved and detailed trail information and highlights along with the addition of trail difficulty ratings
- Improved directions to and from Badge of Honor trails
- Ability to upload and share pictures from various trails, including with other enthusiasts in the Badge of Honor community
Jeep also asked members of the program for direct feedback on how to improve the previous versions of the app and now include features such as:
- Members can suggest a trail
- Designated area for all-new trails
- Enhanced community engagement efforts, including information on official Jeep events
- The ability to automatically share Badge of Honor accomplishments on social media
- User profiles are now very detailed and offer enthusiasts the ability to add and share personal vehicle information and modifications, further honing in on the sense of community
Those unfamiliar with off-roading can count on the improved app to have their backs. New inclusions on the app offer an Off-Roading 101 section with off-roading basics, the history of off-roading, information on how to conquer different types of off-roading terrain, important safety reminders, and Jeep Trail ratings. The app also offers a variety of trails for all Jeep enthusiasts, ranging from novice to expert trail guides. Jeep is encouraging access to the outdoors for everyone, regardless of expertise level.
Ready to go off on your own Jeep adventure? Visit us atMiami Lakes Automalland check out our latest Wrangler inventory . Schedule your test drive today! You can count on the experts at Miami Lakes AutoMall to help adequately equip your Jeep vehicle for the great outdoors as our Parts and Service department offers official aftermarket parts from Mopar. If you visit any Badge of Honor trails, please share with us via Miami Lakes Jeep social media.