With seven car brands at one location, Miami Lakes Automall is popular among all types of car shoppers Whether you are looking for a sports car, SUV, or truck, Miami Lakes Automall has something for you, but a couple weeks ago, we discovered shoppers aren’t the only people that love our store. We were lucky enough to be the home of a wise and rare animal, a burrowing owl.
A burrowing owl is a small owl with long legs that is generally found in grasslands or any other type of open and dry area, not Miami Lakes. So once we found out that he was a burrowing owl we realized this guy needed to find a new home. After a few days, Victor Mayoli, Director of Operations at Miami Lakes Automall began to get concerned and called animal control to come out and take a look. Read the rest of this entry
Three new Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited trims are available and you are going to love them! Though there are 14 trims on the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited lineups, the new trims definitely stand out from the pack as they have bold exterior and interior style. Here’s an introduction to the new Chief, Smoky Mountain and Big Bear trims now available on the Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited.
Jeep Wrangler / Wrangler Unlimited Smoky Mountain
When you think of the Smoky Mountains you probably think of the outdoors and hiking, fishing, and probably even off-roading and rock crawling. Jeep took those activities and created a special-edition vehicle that is perfect for all of those things, the Wrangler Smoky Mountain. The Smoky Mountain trims are available in five different colors, white and four shades of grey. It also features a sculpted hood, high-black accents, and black McKinley heated leather trimmed seats. This trim is the definition of rugged as you would expect for a vehicle that can handle the Smoky Mountains. MSRP $34,345 Read the rest of this entry
Are you adventurous enough to drive the whole continent of Africa in a Jeep? If so, you would get along with Dan Grec. Dan is also known as the blogger of “The Road Chose Me.” You can follow The Road Chose Me via Facebook or Dan’s website and trust us, if you are anything like Dan, you are going to love it.
Dan is taking a 80,000 mile trek across Africa in just two years and he is sharing his story with everyone as he goes. He has already dealt with some obstacles, but his highly modified Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited is ready for anything. He was able to make his Jeep capable to not only drive through any terrain but be his home and kitchen as well.
Off-road and performance
Grec’s Jeep is a 2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Check out the off-road and performance features on this bad boy:
- 4.10 axle ratios and a 4:1 transfer case ratio.
- 34-inch all-terrain BF Goodrich tires and steel Mopar 17-inch wheels.
- Front, rear and engine skid plates.
- 2.5-inch lift with Geometry Correction brackets.
- 3.6-liter V6 gasoline engine and a six-speed manual transmission.
Read the rest of this entry
The all-new 2017 Jeep Compass is just as great as we thought it was going to be. The Jeep Compass is capable, fuel efficient, and better looking than ever before. The Compass should be released any day now and you will want to keep an eye out for it at Miami Lakes Jeep. Check out the details below.
Details, features and highlights of the 2017 model
- Two engine options: a standard 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine or a upgraded 2.4-liter Tigershark I4 engine.
- Amazing fuel economy with up to 30 mpg highway for the base engine.
- Several transmission options: a nine-speed automatic transmission for 4X4 drivetrain models, a six-speed automatic transmission for 4X2 models and a six-speed manual transmission option for both 4X4 and 4X2 models.
- Over 70 available safety options.
- 16-inch wheels wrapped in all-terrain tires.
- Available tech features include Uconnect, touchscreen, backup camera, drivetrains
New Compass Trailhawk
The Trailhawk name isn’t new to the Jeep brand, but it is new to the Compass lineup. The Trailhawk is a highly capable off-road version of the Compass with Trail Rated badging.
Read the rest of this entry