Used Dodge RAM Dealers
For many, there is nothing better than the thought of buying a Dodge RAM. These trucks are among the most popular on the road, thanks to their good looks, power, and comfortable interiors.
If you have done your homework, you realize that used Dodge RAM trucks are among the best of the best. Now, the only thing we have to do is explain why you should move forward with a purchase in the near future.
Why Buy a Used Dodge Ram?
There are plenty of used Dodge RAM dealers in Miami, all of which have a variety of trucks that could suit your every need. We take great pride in our large selection, affordable prices, and ability to provide buyers with top of the line customer service.
Of course, we don’t want you to pull the trigger until you are 100 percent comfortable doing so. It is important to us that you are confident in the purchase you make. After all, you can expect your Dodge RAM truck to provide you with reliable service for many years to come.
This brings us to one very important question: what are the reasons to purchase a used Dodge RAM?
Before we go any further, remember this: there are times when buying a new truck is the best option. For example, many people who use their truck for work make this decision. They drive a lot of miles, and want to make sure they get as much value out of their new vehicle as possible.
Conversely, there are plenty of reasons to consider a used Dodge RAM. Here are a few:
- Access to a wide variety of models. There are people who only consider late model trucks, while others would rather go back a bit further to find what they are looking for. You are afforded this opportunity when buying used.
- More affordable. Let’s face it: money can be tight in today’s day and age. If you are ready to get into the truck of your dreams, without spending an arm and a leg, you should consider buying a used Dodge RAM. You aren’t giving up anything in terms of good looks and functionality. What you are doing is saving money along the way.
- Reliability. The best new trucks make the best used trucks. And that is why you should consider a RAM truck. Reliability is never a concern. In fact, these trucks are built to last hundreds of thousands of miles. How does that sound to you?
Before you visit used Dodge RAM dealers, consider the points above. This may be just what you need to make a move in the right direction.
Used Dodge Trucks vs. Used Ford and Chevy Trucks
It is not hard to find a used Dodge RAM for sale. In fact, we have many of these on our lot that are sure to pique your interest. What is hard is comparing this model to others. This is something we encourage you to do. That way, you can make a decision without any doubt in your mind.
We aren’t going to tell you that Ford and Chevy trucks have nothing to offer. These are popular for a reason, and fit the needs of many buyers. Here is what you need to remember: a Dodge RAM wins out when compared to other makes and models.
Here is why:
- More towing power. If you are buying a truck to tow, either for business or pleasure, a Dodge RAM is the way to go. You want as much power as you can get, and that is exactly what this model will bring to your life.
- More spacious and comfortable interior. You want a truck that looks good. You also want a truck that will accommodate you and all your stuff. You don’t have to give up anything in terms of interior space when you buy a used Dodge truck. In fact, the interior of newer RAM models feels more like a luxury cockpit than the interior of a pick-up truck.
- More technology and features. When you find a later year used Dodge RAM for sale, you shouldn't think twice. With new technology like the UConnect touchscreen dash unit, you can get options like 3D maps and voice-command Bluetooth.
- Visually appealing. This may be a matter of opinion, but the sales numbers don’t lie. Used Dodge trucks keep their good looks longer than the competition. This will ensure that the vehicle you buy today looks good in the future.
Get a Cummins Turbo Diesel on a Budget
Have you always dreamed about owning a truck with a Cummins Turbo Diesel? You are not alone. The problem many people face is finding a truck with this engine that they can afford.
Fortunately, you can buy a used Dodge RAM. This allows you to get a truck with a Cummins Turbo Diesel, without breaking the bank.
Why is this engine so popular? There are many reasons for this, including its sheer power. The inline six engine features 350-385 horsepower, which is on-par with the RAM's V6 and V8 options, but power is more than just horsepower. Where the Cummins Turbo Diesel version of the RAM 2500 and 3500 stands alone is torque, which maxs out at around 800 lb.-ft. For comparison, the 5.7-liter HEMI in the base 2500 model gets about 400 lb.-ft. of torque, so you know who has the real advantage in power!
Is towing your thing? The Cummins Turbo Diesel has you covered.
Will you be loading your truck with work supplies? Once again, you don’t have anything to worry about. On top of this, this engine is known for its durability. You don’t have to worry about putting it through too much stress. It can handle anything you throw its way.
Compare Your Options
If you have come to the conclusion that a used Dodge RAM is right for you, it is time to make a final buying decision. This starts with comparing available models:
- RAM 1500
- RAM 2500
- RAM 3500
You can’t go wrong with any of these three, but you should compare the finer details of each one. For example, the 1500 is the cheapest of the group. With a new starting price of approximately $30,000, you may realize it is out of your price range. Buying used, however, allows you to save.
The 2500 offers more in terms of engine power and towing capacity. When you step up to the 3500, you get best in class max towing. Chevy and Ford can’t compete with that!
We Can Help
We understand the challenges associated with buying a used truck. There are many models to consider, as well as a budget to keep in mind. Even so, we have sold thousands of used Dodge RAM trucks over the years.
As far as used Dodge RAM dealers are concerned, we consider ourselves one of the best. We have a large inventory, low prices, and a staff that is dedicated to helping you find the truck that suits your lifestyle and budget.
You now have all the information you need regarding used Dodge RAM trucks. Are you ready to visit us and test drive a few models?