A Look At The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro
Welcome to Miami Lakes Chevrolet. We are located right in the heart of Miami Lakes, Florida, and are dedicated to providing YOU with the BEST possible car buying experience.
Whether you are searching for a used Chevrolet Spark, or a brand new 2016 Chevy Camaro - the dedicated team here at Miami Lakes Chevrolet can help!
2016 Chevy Camaro: Welcome to the Sixth Generation
The latest model of Chevrolet’s iconic pony car is headed to dealers soon, and Miami Lakes Chevrolet has everything you need to know regarding the redesign.
The 2016 model year represents the debut of the muscle car’s sixth generation, and Chevrolet has made the Camaro lighter, and more powerful than ever before.
The first bit of good news about the 2016 Chevy Camaro, is that it will actually cost you less than the outgoing model. The starting MSRP on the base model will run you $26,695, and that includes the $995 destination charge. The 2015 Camaro started at $27,000 before the same destination charge, so the new price is definitely a better bargain.
The price is even more of a steal when you consider all of the new changes made to the 2016 Chevy Camaro. This model year was given a complete redesign, complete with new engine offerings, more interior amenities, and a restyled exterior. Explore below to discover what Chevy has been up to designing the 2016 Camaro.
Choosing Your Camaro
The all new Camaro is offered to drivers in four trim levels, and each trim level is available as either a coupe or convertible. Check out the breakdown of each trim level, and the engine that each one includes for this model year.
- 1LT and 2LT
- Power: These Camaro models represent the two base models, and both feature the same engine. Under the hood is an all-new 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which makes 275 horsepower, and 295 lb.-ft. of torque. Drivers can opt for a more powerful 3.6-liter V6 engine, that boasts 335 horsepower and 284 lb.-ft. of torque. Both engine blocks are responsive to driver input, and have been deemed fit to power the all-new Camaro.
- Tech Comes Standard: These base 2016 Camaro models includes Chevrolet’s MyLink infotainment system with features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. A rearview camera, multiple driving modes, and an automatic climate control also come standard.
- Exterior Features: For those who want an updated exterior on one of the base 2016 Camaro models, the RS Package adds HID headlights, 20-inch wheels, an updated grille insert, LED tail lights, and a rear spoiler.
- 1SS and 2SS
- Power: The next level up in both amenities and power, these two models are the middle and upper levels of 2016 Camaro ownership. These models come standard with a very powerful 6.2-liter V8 engine, which amasses a highly impressive 455 horsepower and 455 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Performance: Aside from wearing a more aggressive exterior design, these upper level models also offer high performance upgrades. Such a powerful engine needs the proper equipment to complement it, so Chevrolet has included Brembo high-performance brakes, a limited slip differential, and transmission and differential coolers. Drivers can choose to add an advanced Magnetic Ride Control suspension, and a dual mode exhaust, for an even sportier drive.
- Amenities: The 2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS adds luxury amenities throughout the cabin. These top of the line features include ventilated and heated front seats, a Bose stereo system, wireless phone charging station, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and more.
More Standard Features than Ever Before
The all-new Camaro is the first in the sports car’s sixth generation, and Chevrolet is celebrating its milestone by offering more standard features than ever before. Not only are the features new because they are now standard, but some of them weren’t even available on the 2015 model of the Camaro. Check out some of those new standard features, and get excited about test driving this highly anticipated car as soon as it arrives at Miami Lakes Chevrolet.
- OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Remote vehicle starter system
- Push-button start with keyless access
- Rear vision camera
- Leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel
- Capless fuel filler
- 8-way power driver seat, and 6-way power passenger seat
- Electronic parking brake
- Driver Mode Selector with Snow/Ice, Sport, and Tour modes
- Automatic climate control system
These new additions to the 1LT and 2LT models of the 2016 Camaro make this generation Camaro the best-equipped of any other generations of the car. With the starting MSRP actually lower than the 2015 model, this Camaro still manages to offer more standard features and amenities.
Coming Soon to Miami Lakes Chevrolet!
The 2016 Chevrolet Camaro does not have an exact release date, but Miami Lakes Chevrolet can confirm that the newest version of the iconic sports car will arrive at our dealership before the end of the year!
If you head down to our dealership, one of our knowledgeable team members can help you design, build, and price out your new Camaro. It may not be ready to drive home that day, but the excitement around the sixth generation Camaro is building! The anticipation has us on the edge of our seats, and we can’t wait to show you all of the awesome things that the Camaro has in store for 2016.
Why NOT Own a Camaro in Miami?
As you already know, Miami is a great place to live! So why not purchase a brand new Camaro in a city that thrives on sunshine and nice weather? Here in Miami, we have a unique opportunity that most of the rest of America does not: Year Round Nice Weather.
So hop into your boring, run of the mill sedan, and head down to 16600 NW 57th Avenue right here in Miami Lakes, Florida. We will help you get into a brand new 2016 Camaro convertible, so you can start taking FULL advantage of this South Florida weather.
We are open 7 days a week, with extended weekday hours. So, what are you waiting for? Come on down - we can’t wait to help you find your next new Chevrolet car, truck, or SUV!