Since its debut in 2016, the Chrysler Pacifica has been the minivan to break the “typical minivan” reputation. It is a sleek and comfortable van with countless features both standard and optional. The Pacifica is safe, reliable, and provides plenty of space for your family. One of customers’ favorite features is the Stow ‘n Go seating, which provides up to 140.5 cubic space of cargo feet, but there’s a lot more to it than those few things.
Six facts you may not know about the Pacifica:
- It is always a rough day when it pours on you and your don’t have a spot for your wet umbrella in the car. No need to fret with the Chrysler Pacifica, positioned on the left side of the driver’s seat is a seat tray designed for wet umbrellas.
- Did you know embossed on the rubber mat lining in the tray in the front is the Dodge Grand Caravan? Chrysler thought this was a great way to show their minivan heritage.
- The available vacuum actually comes in one size with an additional extension if needed, 11.4-feet and an additional 11.4-foot extension.
- The Chrysler Pacifica actually has 13 cupholders, so you will never run out of space for drinks.
- The UConnect theatre system isn’t just for movies, but it also has built in games as well with USB connection compatibility.
- The Chrysler Pacifica is the first van to offer a panoramic sunroof that stretches past the third row.
Pretty cool, right? If you are interested in the Chrysler Pacifica or it’s sister hybrid model, check out our inventory at Miami Lakes Chrysler here.
Photo source: The Car Connection