The results of the J.D. Power Tech Experience Index Study are in and two Chevy models and one Kia model earned the top award in their class and they are all available at Miami Lakes Automall.
J.D. Power Tech Index Study
2017 is the second year that J.D. Power has conducted the Tech Experience Study, which began in 2016. After 90 days of vehicle ownership, drivers score their vehicle on a 1,000 point scale based on experience and usage of 35 technology features and the categories measures include connectivity, entertainment, collision protected and driving assistant (safety), comfort and convenience, navigation and smartphone mirroring. Read the rest of this entry
There has been plenty of news in the automotive world surrounding automakers bringing back old names. For example, it looks like Dodge is bringing back the Barracuda name and Ford may be bringing back the Bronco and Ranger and now it looks like Chevy may do the same!
In 2019, Chevy has plans to bring the Blazer name for a new midsize SUV and there are spied shots of the SUV on the internet. Based on the photos and industry rumors it appears this SUV will be built off the C1XX platform, the same as GM’s Cadillac XT5, Chevy Traverse and GMC Acadia. Spied shots show the Chevy Blazer looking like a two-row, five-seater SUV perfect for small families. Read the rest of this entry
As you might already know from our post last week regarding the highest ranked in Initial Quality vehicles at Miami Lakes Automall from Strategic Vision, the Chevy brand really came through! Four vehicles including the Colorado, Corvette (coupe and convertible both won), SS and Malibu Hybrid. Wondering what’s so special about these vehicles? Read on!
The Chevy Colorado is an awesome truck option! It is small, but has plenty of room, it comes with endless tech and style features (both standard and upgrades) and it is one of the most reasonably priced trucks on the market. Check out these highlights::
- The Colorado has a starting price of just $20,000.
- The Colorado is available with a few engine options including the base 2.5-liter I4 DOHC VVT engine, an upgraded 2.8-liter Duramax Turbo-Diesel I4 engine and the 3.6-liter V6 DOHC VVT engine. Horsepower varies between 181 and 308 horses and torque varies between 191 and 363 lb-ft depending on the engine.
- The Colorado is available in four-wheel drive or rear-wheel drive and its towing capacity ranges from 3,500 to 7,000 pounds depending on the chosen engine!
- Safety is a priority and the Chevy is loaded with standard features including a rear vision camera, daytime running lights, teen driver mode and StabiliTrak (a stability control system).
- There is plenty of standard entertainment tech in the Colorado as well like a six-speaker audio system and USB and Aux capabilities. Upper level trims come with an 8-inch touch screen, Chevy MyLink with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto and bluetooth connection, and so much more.
Read the rest of this entry
Miami Lakes Automall is impressive. Seven brands all in one place, can it get better than that? It can! Many of the vehicles sold at Miami Lakes made it on this year’s Strategic Vision Total Quality Impact (TQI) award winner list. In fact, four trucks and utility vehicles and five cars sold at our dealership made the list! These nine winning vehicles come from four amazing brands.
How trustworthy is the Strategic Vision process for TQI? Very! The testing process and results for TQI are as complete and accurate as it gets. The winners of this award don’t just have awesome features and vehicle quality, but satisfied consumers. Categories consumers are asked about include problems reported, tangible aspects of the vehicle, intangible aspects, and emotions felt by consumers towards the vehicle.
Winning vehicles at Miami Lakes:
- The Chevy Colorado takes how the award in the standard truck category.
- In the premium convertible category, the Chevy Corvette Convertible came in first and the Chevy Corvette Coupe took home the premium coupe segment.
- The Chevy SS won the near-luxury car segment.
- In the mid-size ATP category, the Malibu Hybrid won the gold.
Read the rest of this entry