According to FourWheeler Network a large group of Ram trucks hit the hills in northern Arizona and tore them up with ease. One of the Ram trucks that killed it out in Arizona is the Ram Power Wagon. No surprise there really as the truck is debatably the most capable Ram yet.
What makes the Ram 2500 Power Wagon so capable?
- A Power Wagon specific 2-inch suspension lift with three-link front and five-link rear live axle suspension.
- Large wheels wrapped in 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac tires.
- Hill descent control with buttons on the shift column to select the speed for descending without even touching the brake.
- A 4WD Low system with a anti-roll bar disconnect.
- Bilstein shocks for more capable rock crawling.
- A standard 12,000-pound electric winch just incase you need some assistance getting out of a “sticky” situation in some deep mud.
- Of course the 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine that gets 410 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque with a six-speed automatic adds quite a bit to off-road capability.
Interested in a brand new Ram Power Wagon? Check out our inventory at Miami Lakes Ram here.
Photo source: Motor Trend