Nothing is more ‘Merican than America’s longest lasting pickup. Looking for the best way to celebrate Fourth of July this year? Celebrate it with a brand new Ram truck! Check out these five reasons a Ram should be your go-to Fourth of July vehicle:
- Towing – Whether your Fourth of July plans involve jetskiing, off-roading on your ATVs, or hauling your large boat down to the water, there is a Ram truck for you. Depending on your towing needs, a Ram truck can provide between 10,640 (Ram 1500) and 31,210 (Ram 2500 and 3500) pounds of towing capability.
- Cab space – Does your Fourth of July involve a road trip? If so, you want yourself and your passengers to be comfortable. The Ram 2500 offers the mega cab option which allows for the most cab space in the truck game. Comfort is standard.
- Pickup bed – Of course, the best part of a pickup is the bed. Ram offers a short bed and long truck bed options. No matter which you choose, you won’t run out of room for all those fireworks. Also, Ram offers a class exclusive cargo box option known as the Rambox Cargo Management system, which includes two built-in lockable storage boxes on both sides of the truck bed. The Rambox can of course be used to carry all your extra Fourth of July gear, or it can be used as a cooler. Nothing’ says Fourth of July like a cold beverage. The Rambox has a drainage system for all that melted ice at the end of the day!
- Adventure capability – If your Fourth of July plans involve adventure like off-roading, fishing, or camping, there are a couple perfect Ram truck options for you with added capability. The Ram Rebel and Ram Power Wagon both come with upgraded wheels and tires, air suspension, and many other off-road features.
- American history/heritage – Why else? As we mentioned earlier, nothing is more american than a pickup. Ram trucks are highlighted rated with plenty of awards and go back to the beginning of American truck history. If you want a long-lasting pickup made right here in the U.S., Ram is for you!
Interested in a Ram truck? Check out our large inventory at Miami Lakes Automall here. Happy Fourth of July