Nothing is more ‘Merican than America’s longest lasting pickup. Looking for the best way to celebrate Fourth of July this year? Celebrate it with a brand new Ram truck! Check out these five reasons a Ram should be your go-to Fourth of July vehicle:
- Towing – Whether your Fourth of July plans involve jetskiing, off-roading on your ATVs, or hauling your large boat down to the water, there is a Ram truck for you. Depending on your towing needs, a Ram truck can provide between 10,640 (Ram 1500) and 31,210 (Ram 2500 and 3500) pounds of towing capability.
- Cab space – Does your Fourth of July involve a road trip? If so, you want yourself and your passengers to be comfortable. The Ram 2500 offers the mega cab option which allows for the most cab space in the truck game. Comfort is standard.
[click to continue…]
Do you love to off-road? If so, a Ram 1500 would be a great light-duty truck for you, but while you’re shopping and seeing all of the Ram truck options, you may start to wonder which Ram 1500 trim would be best for you. Would the off-road monster, the Ram 1500 Rebel, be what you need and want, or would another Ram 1500 trim suffice? At the end of the day, the answer to that really depends on a couple things, how serious of an off-roader are you, what is your budget, and the style you want. These are all important factors to consider before making your next truck purchase.
Obviously any truck with four-wheel drive is capable of going off-road, but exactly how capable? That depends. Adding simple mods here and there to any Ram truck can add more off-road capabilities, but if you want you truck to come pre-loaded with all the off-road mods you need, the Ram 1500 Rebel is your truck. The Ram 1500 Rebel comes with the following off-road features:
- An off-roading drive setting to adjust traction while off-roading
- The Ram 1500 Rebel has an air suspension that gives the truck a higher lift in comparison to the other Ram 1500 models
- The Ram 1500 Rebel comes standard with 17-inch tires wrapped in 33-inch Toyo tires which increase ground clearance for off-roading.
- Bilstein shocks which are the leading selling shock absorbers.
- Rear stabilizer bar which help protect and stabilize the truck off-road.
[click to continue…]
When it comes to picking the perfect pickup some features many shoppers look at its off-road capability, power, towing capacity and size. But safety and durability is also very important and that is why a Ram truck (America’s longest lasting pickup) is for you. Across the board all Ram trucks come with the same awesome safety technology in addition to having the option of even more.
Standard Ram Truck Safety Features
- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes help prevent wheel lockup during instances of braking on a slick surface.
- Side-curtain airbags deploy downward and cover the side windows. This feature helps reduce risk of injury due to a side impact crash.
- Electronic stability control is a system that helps the driver stay in control of the pickup even during adverse situations according to Ram. With this system comes hill start assist, trailer sway control, rain brake support, brake assist, and ready alert braking.
[click to continue…]
You know you want a Ram truck for your next pickup, but you don’t know which to choose? We can help you with that. The Ram 1500, 2500 and 3500 are all similar when it comes to style. However, they are very different when it comes to towing capability, price and engine options. Learn all about it below!
The Ram 1500 has three engine options, as do the Ram 2500 and 3500. The 2500 and 3500 have the same three engine options and horsepower, while the Ram 1500 is a bit different. The Ram 1500 is available with the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine or it is available with an upgraded 3.0-liter V6 diesel engine or a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 engine. The horsepower for the Ram 1500 ranges from 240 to 395 depending on engine choice.
The Ram 2500 and 3500 come standard with the strongest engine option for the 1500, the 5.7-liter HEMI V8. In addition, the pickups come with a 6.7-liter Cummins V6 diesel engine option and a 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine which is standard on the Ram 2500 Power Wagon. Both pickups can produce between 350 and 410 horsepower depending on the chosen engine.
[click to continue…]
Ram trucks are available with the RamBox cargo management system. One component of the RamBox cargo management system are two built-in and lockable storage containers that integrated into the two walls of the truck bed. Of course, these storage compartments are great for lugging extra cargo, but there are other ways it can be used.
Not only does the box hold cargo, but it has a drainage system. This means, melted ice can easily be drained without a hassle. Whether you are going to your kids soccer game and need to bring the gatorade, or are tailgating with your buddies at the Miami Dolphins game with beer, think of how much space you could save in the bed without a cooler.
What about using the system as a safe? Have valuables in your truck that you want to hide and lock up out of plain sight? The RamBox containers are very discrete and since they lock and aren’t transparent, they are a great place to lock up and hide your valuables. [click to continue…]
Two popular trucks are the Ram 1500 and the Nissan Titan. According to U.S. News the Ram 1500 beats the Titan on the list of best trucks. The Ram 1500 was much higher on the list than the Nissan Titan. Although they are both great trucks, we have to agree. The Ram 1500 beats the Nissan Titan in many categories including engine(s), fuel economy, safety, and price.
Sure, the Nissan Titan comes standard with a 390 horsepower 5.6-liter V8 engine, but that is the only option available on the Nissan Titan lineup. The Ram 1500 comes standard with a 3.6-liter engine (305 horsepower), but Ram also offers a 5.7-liter V8 engine that produces up to 395 horsepower as well as a 240-horsepower 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine. Consumers that like options will want to go with Ram.
[click to continue…]
One thing many Floridians have in common is love for the water! Whether you like to fish, swim, surf, or just hang at the beach, there are cars that are very convenient for people who are always on the water and we have several of these cars at Miami Lakes Automall.
Most any truck is great for those who are always on the water. However, if you are looking for a light-duty and affordable option, the Ram 1500 is your truck.
- Six or eight-foot bed options, which is plenty of space for water toys, like surfboards, fishing poles and large rafts or floats.
- Capable of towing a few waverunners, canoes, kayaks or a small boat to the water.
- Available RamBox cargo management system is a lockable storage space in the truck bed. It has a drainage system so it is great for storage of smaller wet items that you don’t want in the truck cabin, it can even be filled with ice and used as a cooler.
- Price starts at just $27,890.
Let’s say you need more room for passengers or a huge amount of cargo space for scuba gear, surfboards, etc., the Pacifica is the vehicle you need.
- Room for seven or eight passengers.
- Built-in Stow ‘n Vac, so the car can easily be vacuumed out so you don’t have a lot of sand in your van after a trip to the beach.
- Over 140 cubic feet of storage space when the seats are folded flat into the floor.
- Price starting at $30,090.
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Need something small yet spacious and capable with a roof rack for your board or oversized water toys? The Renegade Trailhawk is for you.
- All-weather floor mats are easier to clean when they get sandy or dirty and these come standard in the Renegade Trailhawk.
- Roof-rack in place to carry your surfboard.
- Comfortable seats up to five adults.
- Has a towing capacity of 2,000 pounds, which is enough to tow a jet ski.
- Price begins at $26,645.
Interested in one of these vehicles or any other? Check out our large inventory of cars, trucks, and SUVs at Miami Lakes Automall here.
Photo source: Jeep Renegade Forum
The Ram 1500 Rebel was a concept vehicle that made it to the lineup in 2015 and has grown in popularity ever since. It’s a light-duty truck that packs the off-road power and capability every adventurer craves. Popular colors for the Ram Rebel are red, mojave sand, and all black (Rebel Black Edition) and now the Rebel is being offered in a blue hue with the new Rebel Blue Streak package.
The new Blue Streak package has a starting price of $45,095 and is available for all the Ram Rebel trims. The package refers to just the unique blue color, but it can be combined with the Black Edition package for even more of an aggressive look. The color, Blue Streak, is new to the Rebel and it is sure to make a truck stand out on the streets (and off).
If you choose to add the Black Edition package (shown in the image above) in combination with the Rebel Blue Streak package, the features include: [click to continue…]
Ram aims to please their customers, which is why Ram recently upgraded the Limited trim , which is available on the 1500, 2500 and 3500 models.
The Limited trim is the highest trim level on the lineup, so Ram wanted it to look as luxurious as it feels and they made the model with a lot of chrome. However, not all consumers were a big fan of all the chrome on the tailgate, so Ram fixed it!
[click to continue…]
Looking for an off-roading adventure located in close proximity to South Florida? There are two awesome spots that aren’t long drives from South Florida. Oh, and if you need a new Ram truck or some parts to get your Ram truck ready to test out on the trails, we have you covered at Miami Lakes Ram.
North Florida is luckier than we are in South Florida because there are a few more off-roading parks, but the two parks that are located within a few hours drive of South Florida are really awesome!
Lazy Springs Recreation Park is located in Felda, Florida which is located just outside of Fort Myers. The park has a variety of obstacles from rock climbing and hills to mud, both deep and shallow. Up to the challenge?
In addition to off-roading, the park has plenty of other things to do. If you like to fish then you can do so in the large lake and even bring your boat if you want to search for a big one! A zipline and rope swing are available, too. Or when you get tired of muddin’ in your Ram, you can rent an ATV and test that out and at the end of the day, find a nice spot near the lake and camp out.
The Redneck Mud Park in Punta Gorda (formally known as the Redneck Yacht Club) is the spot for tough mudders. Nothing but mud holes and parties all over. There are four mud holes to venture into, with islands to meet up with other drivers. Some of the holes are deep and ready for the big boys and others are trails with some mud along the way that are more for those up to a challenge!
Don’t just go one day! Camp and stay the night. Whether you want to be in a crowd with camping “neighbors” or in a space with some alone time in the woods, Redneck Mud Park offers plenty of options. There is even a special camping area dedicated to family camping!
Check out our inventory of Ram trucks at Miami Lakes Automall online here. Make sure to share your photos of your Ram adventure with us on our Facebook and Twitter!