The Jeep Wave commonly refers to a greeting between passing drivers of Jeep Wranglers, but Jeep actually offers a Jeep Wave Program as a way to foster owner kinship. The Jeep Wave Program is exclusively available to Jeep owners looking to get the best care for their vehicles. New Jeep owners luckily enjoy the service for free, while owners of 2016 models or older can opt to purchase the service for $150 per year. The Jeep Wave Program offers perks such as: 24/7 support, VIP treatment, no-charge same-day rental in case of emergency, and many more.
What’s the Jeep Wave Program?
A membership program designed to give Jeep vehicle owners exclusive 24/7 support, either via the phone or online. The brand implements the Jeep Wave Program to improve ownership experience and foments people’s loyalty to Jeep.
Jeep Wave Program Benefits
- Maintenance services
- Exclusive owner support
- VIP treatment at special events nationwide
- Access to an exclusive Savings Network that offers Jeep owners $500 worth of savings year-round
- Trip interruption protection
The following 2016 model year and newer Jeep vehicles are eligible for the Jeep Wave Program:
- Grand Cherokee
In addition, Jeep owners with 2015 — or newer models like the Gladiator — have the opportunity to enroll for an annual fee. Said members are entitled to the same exact benefits as other Jeep Wave Program participants. Those looking to enroll can do so via the Jeep Wave page in the Care section of the Mopar site.
In the case that a membership is purchased directly, owners have to wait up to 72 hours for it to reflect on the Mopar site. Fully activating a new Jeep Wave membership means having either an active Mopar Owner Account or a Jeep Vehicle Owner Account, otherwise, participants won’t be able to enjoy full program benefits. Regardless of which account the owner uses, both are backed up over at mopar.com. After the account is created, both new vehicle owners or recent membership buyers will have access to savings and offers.
Things to Know
- Benefits and protection features are singular — specifically linked to a sole VIN.
- When someone buys a new vehicle, Jeep offers a complimentary two-year membership. On the contrary, the direct-purchase membership is only valid for one year.
- Owners will be reminded to renew their subscriptions once the expiration date nears via a Buy-In option.
- If the vehicle is sold before the expiration date of the Jeep Wave Program, it is then considered null and void.
Got questions? Let Miami Lakes AutoMall clear up any questions about the Jeep Wave Program. Visit us at Miami Lakes Jeep to explore the best that Jeep has to offer, including the all-new Jeep Gladiator and timeless Jeep Wrangler. Schedule your test drive and ride the Jeep Wave today! Follow Miami Lakes Jeep on social media for the latest Jeep news and offers.